If you’re looking for a place to stay while visiting the Festival, check out the below hotels who offer special rates for Folklife patrons! Just specify that you want to take advantage of the Northwest Folklife Festival rate when booking your reservation.
OFFICIAL HOTEL SPONSORS
The Mediterranean Inn
425 Queen Anne Avenue North, Seattle
(206) 428-4700 / (866) 525-4700
Mediterranean Inn has been sponsoring the Northwest Folklife Festival for over 20 years! It is located right across the street from Seattle Center, offering festival goers convenience as well as panoramic views of the city and sound! Receive 10% off prevailing rates by booking here. Use discount code 'Folklife Festival'
2301 3rd. Avenue, Seattle
(206) 529-3700 / (866) 525-4704
Centrally located in the heart of the Belltown neighborhood. Receive 10% off prevailing rates. Call for current rates or email email@example.com.
Traveling to the Festival:
Driving to the Seattle Center
Parking at Seattle Center can be challenging, so please plan accordingly. We encourage you to carpool or take public transportation. There's driving access to Seattle Center via Interstate 5, and SR-99.
Parking at Seattle Center:
The 1st Avenue Garage is no longer available for public use. There’s no replacing or reimbursing parking passes, so do not lose your pass.
Seattle Center parking garage locations:
Mercer Street Garage
650 3rd Ave N 5th Ave Garage
5th Ave N & Harrison Street
• Garages has a limit to 10 hours per day.
• Vehicles over one stall wide are not allowed in garages. Oversized vehicles must be preapproved by Northwest Folklife in advance.
• Disabled parking is available at all Seattle Center parking lots and garages.
• For parking garage comments and questions, please call Seattle Center Transportation Services @ 206-684-7340.
Getting to the Festival without a Vehicle:
• Seattle Center Transportation information: https://seattlecenter.com/visitor-info/getting-here
• Metro Bus – Numerous bus routes serve Seattle Center including Metro routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 13, 24, 29, 31 and 33. Rapid Ride D Line and routes 5 and 28 serve the Center along Aurora Ave N.
For detailed information on fares and bus routes to Seattle Center, visit the Metro Transit website at http://kingcounty.gov/depts/tr... or call them at 206-553-3000.
• Monorail - For travel between downtown Seattle and Seattle Center. **Orca cards can be used on the monorail! Please visit http://www.seattlemonorail.com...
• Biking to the event? Bike racks are located at all of our entrances.
For more information and up to date travel tips, visit https://seattlecenter.com/visi...